Wednesday, April 21, 2010

San Diego


So last week my doctors that I work for gave me the opportunity to go to San Diego with them and a few of my co workers to attend a Endodontic Convention. Here is a little view from my hotel room on the 1st night.











And here is a little picture of the Bay. So needless to say we taken care of very well.











Here are the two guys I owe a HUGE thank you to for letting me come with them. They also surprised us on Thursday morning with a sail boat ride around the bay. I had such a good time I didn't even get sick!!








Here our sail is up and we are ready to ride the water. Our captain of our boat was full of information all about the air craft carriers that were stationed. He new a lot about all the little museums and places that not many people new about. He made the boat ride very interesting!!














On Friday a couple of the girls and I had the opportunity to go to mission beach and play in the Ocean. We had so much fun playing in the sand and the water. Trust me it was all not like this. Our mornings were pretty open however our afternoons were packed with classes. So we made the most of our mornings when we could.








Here is all of us getting ready to go on our boat ride on Thursday morning.
Again I owe a HUGE thank you to my doctors for letting me go and learn at the convention. As well as have some fun in San Diego.


No comments: