Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall

Can I tell you how excited I am for FALL to arrive!! Today is the first day in FALL. Well maybe in other states but in Arizona FALL doesn't come till about October.

Well lets just say I don't wait for FALL to arrive I decorate as early as I can. Which I already have this last weekend.
If you need somewhere to get decorations for fall I have found my new favorite store. It is very hard for me to drop money on clothes for my self. But you can get me in a home decor store and you have to take my credit cards away. Because that's when I can get in TROUBLE! I know its really sad how my mind works.

Any way here is some things I LOVE about FALL...

The leave change color
The cool weather
Thanksgiving
Football
The cool weather

Any way those are just a few things. So I would like to have wish everyone out side of Arizona a very happy FALL. And for you Arizonians get ready cause your FALLS coming.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Linds- I must know what this store is that you shop at...I am putting up my Halloween this weekend, so excited!!

Megan and Jordan said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for it to be this time of year in Arizona - it's the BEST! I like what you've done to your blog, cute!