Monday, February 6, 2012

One, Two, Three Strikes Your Out!

So this last weekend my old high school got together some of the alumni softball girls and wanted us to play in a alumni softball game. I was very excited, I have not played softball in a while let alone fast pitch! So I was also a little nervous. But sure enough I went to the field and saw my old friends that I used to play with, and I no longer cared if I was amazing horrible I was just glad to see them and catch up. We also used to have a lot of fun, so I was hopping we would also have a lot of fun!
Well needless to say...we didn't win! I got one hit out of three, one error! So needless to say I didn't get better with age! I was definitely better in high school! Even though we lost we sure had some fun!
Here are all the alumni players that played in the game!
Here are all the sister that played on both teams!
Here is the Triangle. This is the nick name that we gave our selves my junior year. We all three played the same sports and were all on the Varsity teams for all of them. So we hung out all the time. However Nicole who is on the left was a senior so once she graduated we figured that we wouldn't be able to hang out like we did! So we called ourselves the Triangle so we would always be linked! We haven't seen each other since we all graduated so it was good to see them again!
Like I said even though we lost, and I was sooo sore afterward and I have bruises to prove it. We sure had a lot of fun! I really can't wait till next year!

No comments: