Sunday, May 6, 2012

The New Year and Babies

The new year is upon us and it is already May! I can not believe it! I hope everyone is having a wonderful year so far! My year has had its ups and downs, in my life it always seems that when I have things going the way I want something always comes and wrecks my idea of how my life is going to go. In the short year I have learned many things. I know my Father in Heaven teaches me everyday and yes they may not be the lessons that I want to learn at that time but I know He knows what is best for me and he will show me what true happiness is. There is a quote on Pintrist I see all the time by Mother Theresa "I know God will not give me anything I can not handle, I just wish He wouldn't trust me so much." But alas life goes on and I learn new things each day.

But on to happier things the other thing this year that I have been doing is been going to baby showers and watching babies be born. Well not actually watching but seeing these little bundles of joy with their parents so happy to have them in their lives. I have had many friends have babies. I still am not sure we are old enough to have kids, I can still remember us trying to plan out our lives like it was yesterday. Out of all my friend babies the boys are our out weighing the girls by far. But in my experiences in my life I think this world could use a few more boys. I have not met all the little ones yet but I truly can not wait to meet them. Congratulations to all my friends and loved ones, I can not express how excited I am for all of them to go on this new adventure.

No comments: